Its Summer Leagues time again…
As the Winter Leagues are approaching the business end of the season thoughts turn to what to do during the summer! You may just want to have a well earned rest or you may wish to sign up for the Summer Leagues?
They were a great success last year won by Sunderland Scorpions.
The format of the Summer Leagues will be as follows:
- 4 person teams
- No post-match meals
- Teams can be mixed (to include ladies and juniors)
- PAR 15 scoring (14-14 is sudden death)
- Start time & day to be advised
- Nominations to be made as usual via League Master
- Normal league rules to apply
Closing date for entering a team is 16th April 2017.
It is anticipated that the leagues would start in early May (allowing for a short break from the winter leagues) and run until the end of July (approx 14 weeks).
Fixtures will be generated as soon as possible.
Please indicate if you wish to enter a team using the form below: