Its time for the Summer Leagues again…
As the Winter Leagues are approaching the business end of the season thoughts turn to what to do during the summer! You may just want to have a well earned rest or you may wish to sign up for the Summer Leagues?
They were a great success last year won by Benwell Hill.
The format of the Summer Leagues will be as follows:
- 4 person teams
- No post-match meals
- Teams can be mixed (to include ladies and juniors)
- PAR 15 scoring (14-14 is sudden death)
- Start time & day to be advised
- Nominations to be made as usual (via League Master)
- Normal league rules to apply (with the following additions due to the format of the league):
- Games can be rearranged before your first game is played (no window available) and you can play more than once in any week
- Any game that is rearranged because of exceptional circumstances must be done so within a 2 week window from the original date and notified to the league organiser
- All players taking part in the playoffs must have played 3 times for their team in order to participate
Closing date for entering a team is 8th April 2018.
It is anticipated that the leagues would start in early May (allowing for a short break from the winter leagues) and run until the end of July (approx 14 weeks).
Fixtures will be generated as soon as possible.
Please indicate if you wish to enter a team using the form below: