Northumbria Squash Summer Leagues 2022
Its time for the Summer Leagues after the long Winter of discontent (A/K the pandemic!).
As the Winter Leagues are now over bar the cups thoughts turn to what to do during the summer! You may just want to have a well earned rest or you may wish to sign up for the Summer Leagues?
The 2019 Summer Leagues were a great success won by Northern Squash Juniors I.
The format of the Summer Leagues will be as follows:
- 4 person teams
- No post-match meals
- Teams can be mixed (to include ladies and juniors)
- An ideal league for new team players
- PAR 15 scoring (14-14 is sudden death)
- Start time & day to be advised
- Nominations to be made as usual (via League Master)
- Normal league rules to apply (with the following additions due to the format of the league):
- Games can be rearranged before your first game is played (no window available) and you can play more than once in any week
- Any game that is rearranged because of exceptional circumstances must be done so within a 2 week window from the original date and notified to the league organiser
- All players taking part in the playoffs must have played 3 times for their team in order to participate
- Play-offs will be held over until the weekend before the Winter leagues commence.
So with this in mind it is now time to confirm that your club would like to enter a team in this years leagues.
Closing date for entering a team is 15th May 2022.
It is anticipated that the leagues would start towards the end of May (sooner if possible) and run for approximately 14 weeks (depending on the number of teams entering) by which time all matches must be completed.
Fixtures will be generated as soon as possible.
Please indicate if you wish to enter a team using the form below: