Now that the Winter Leagues are over your thoughts may turn to what to do during the summer! You may just want to have a well earned rest or you may wish to sign up for the Summer Leagues?
They were a great success last year won by Primrose 22.
The format of the Summer League will be as follows:
- 4 person teams
- No post-match meals
- Teams can be mixed (to include ladies and juniors)
- PAR 15 scoring (14-14 is sudden death)
- Start time & day to be advised
- Nominations to be made as usual (via League Master)
- Normal league rules to apply (with the following additions due to the format of the league):
- Games can be rearranged before your first game is played (no window available) and you can play more than once in any week
- Any game that is rearranged because of exceptional circumstances must be done so within a 2 week window from the original date and notified to the league organiser
- All players taking part in the playoffs must have played 3 times for their team in order to participate
- Play-offs will be held over until the weekend before the Winter Leagues commence
So with this in mind it is now time to confirm that your club would like to enter a team in this years league.
Closing date for entering a team is 14th May 2023.
It is anticipated that the league would start in early June (allowing for a short break from the winter leagues) and run until August. This is only a guide until the number of teams entering is confirmed.
Fixtures will be generated as soon as possible after the closing date.
Please indicate if you wish to enter a team using the form below: